Sunday 8 May 2011

And today lesson is ?????

accessories in the computer nerds world
Today my wonderful blogging superstar friend Mrs W came to give me a lesson on how to blog??

Yes , yes I know you all cry its easy . But I wasn't confident and I am more of a letter writing person. Computers leave me slightly cold, I know they are very clever and do great things but I just don't know how to work them.


Mrs W has a highly successful blog and she is my lifestyle guru, so she very kindly offered to give me a lesson. It went very well and has inspired me. The problem is the minute she left I forgot all she had shared ??? so we will have meet again soon for Blogging Part 2

2 comments:

  1. Ah, bless you and your old fangled ways, we shall have to have a blogging workshop with Mrs D on Sunday. x

    btw I see you haven't forgotten everything as I don't think Mr B posed for that pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL us blogging virgins need all the help we can get! I look forward to our blogging workshop as I'm sure there will be cake involved too! x

    ReplyDelete