Sunday 8 May 2011

My charity finds !!!!

I like my old tat!!

I thought I would share with you my vintage treasure that I brought this weekend . After my vow to only buy in charity shops for the next 6 months.

Homewares and clothes. I will need to spend a lot more time cruising the heights and sights of the charity world in the local area hoping that other people????? don't beat me to all the good tat.



Two lovely floral plates


Two pairs of clarks wedges in sliver and black


A painted glass for my 1960's cocktail bar

All for under £12.00

So the question is can I do the next 6 months,watch this space 



Me and My Shadow

10 comments:

  1. Oooh, like the Campari glass, reminds me of Lorraine Chase, how apt 'Luton Airport'. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finds. I love the plates.

    karen x

    http://thewhiteapproach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's a challenge! Good luck with it x

    I love your pretty plates and the shoes are great.

    Thanks for joining x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first plate -I've been after a sandwich plate for aggees -great find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thrift and charity shopping is addictive. Do it for a short time and you will want to do it forever. You will never again desire to pay full retail for clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. really love the plates, great finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, my hubby made a lovely salad on the plate so it makes it even more loved!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finds, I love the shoes! :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The glass is my fave from your finds. Know someone who used to line up glasses of campari whilst lying in silk pyjamas. My finds are over on http://gigglingatitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete