Monday 16 May 2011

This weeks bargin booty!!!

 This weeks haul was not as exciting as last week.  As hard as I search  there wasn't much around.
A pretty little Winton bowl. It looks like a water lily


















  A very sweet little sun top  but this has of course made the sun go away and the coats have been dragged back out ? I did also find a very nice G star raw coat for £2 which has vanished into one of the mens wardrobe in my life.

A small take on a printers drawer. I love little bits and bobs so can now place them in here rather than scattered far and wide in drawers.

This was the week for printers drawers as I brought a bigger one at a vintage fair, it is a project so I will show you when its finished.                                                                      Me and My Shadow

4 comments:

  1. That bowl is tres unusual and I'm loving the two prints on that top.

    The printers' drawer is super for your little things and I can't wait to see what you do with the other one! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bowl, the top is lovely...lets hope the sun comes out again soon so you can show it off ;)) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The waterlily is so pretty. I wonder what it was used for, it's so unusual.

    The little top is great too - love the contrast patch pockets. Thanks for linking up x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The water lily reminds me of my mum's stuff, very pretty. The top looks lovely and retro and the last item gives you an excuse to look for more bargains.
    My finds are at http://celebratingmums.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete