Wednesday 11 May 2011

Picnic anyone ?.......

I like picnics.

I saw a picnic set in a shop while on holiday. When the lady finally came to open up ( I think she may of been on an extended  2 day break) The set it had signs of wood worm although she said she had treated it. But as her sign in the window said back in 5 mins. I couldn't trust that and had visions of my house timbers being eaten, my house falling down with me sitting in the middle eating from my picnic set.
I resisted and hopped straight on the internet when home and my wonderful hubby swiped this little beauty of ebay.






I am so pleased I waited as this set is intact and no sign of woodworm. I haven't been brave enough to use it  yet but I will let you know when.

2 comments:

  1. It's a beaut. Just make sure you invite me along when you do use it, I want some food from the 'food box' x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw one for sale in a charity shop in town today not nearly as nice and they wanted £25 quid for it, I hope yours was a bargain. x

    ReplyDelete